Followers

Monday 10 September 2018

Anything goes winners

Hello!  It's Beatriz  and I am back to announce this week´s Anything goes  winners.

First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!

Our random winner this week is:
# 14 Marie Bingaman
Our Crafty sentiments winner:
#23 Betta Scrap

You both have  win one image. Please contact Maria to claim your prize
mdvalle69@gmail.com

 Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:
#10 Paper Beauty
#77 Crea Astrid
#90 Vanessa


Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

See you tomorrow for the new challenge ;


Beatriz and the Crafty Sentiments Design Team

3 comments:

  1. How nice that I am in the Top 3. Congratulations to the ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Congratulations to all!!!
    I am very happy and honored that you have chosen my card!!! You give me luck to use your fabulous stamps!!! ;-))
    I sent the mail, right now!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10