Followers

Monday 21 May 2018

Pastel colors winners

Hello!  It's Beatriz  and I am back to announce this week's Pastel colors winners.

First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!


Our random winner this week is:
You have  win one image. Please contact Maria to claim your prize
mdvalle69@gmail.com

 Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:
#1 Le Idee Di Penelope
#33 Scrapcard girls

# 48 Elin


Don't forget to grab your badge from the side bar!

Good luck in the new challenge!

{{hugs}}
Beatriz and the Crafty Sentiments design team

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much girls for choosing my card for top three!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
    I'm very very happy!!!!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the place among top 3. And congratulation to the winner and other top 3.
    Big hug from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!!!
    You get my email? I hope so!!! ^_____^
    Kisssssssssssssssssssssss
    Betta

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10