Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

WINNERS, WINNERS WINNERS

Hello everyone so sorry for the lateness of this post but had to wait till I got home from work tonight.

It seems you weren't feeling all that sporty this week :-( but the entries that we had were awesome and I still had a hard time deciding on my top 3, wish I could have given it to you all but unfortunately not.

so without further ado here are this weeks winners:

The winner of the 3 digis this week as chosen by the random number generator is:

1:  Wishcraft
Congratulations, please email Jan at scattyjan_814@msn.com with your choice of 3 digis, please remember to claim your prize within 7 days.

My top 3 for this week in numerical order are:

2:  Mina
11:  Carla Suto
13:  Fiona L

Huge congratulations to all our winners, please don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar, we hope you will wear them with pride.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for our new challenge

Love Jac & the Crafty Sentiments DT


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for picking me as one of your top 3 :)
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10