Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Sketch Challenge....



Good Morning..... Jo here, wow what some lovely entries last week!  Today I have a little news we have a mini stamp release coming your way on Friday and next Friday 1st June we have some fabby new digis to be released, I can't wait to share with you out DT's wonderful creations so I do hope you stop by on Friday to have a look! 


Today's challenge we have a.......

  Sketch





and here are some wonderful creations from the Design Team


GDT - Elaine







Big hugs Jo & The Design Team xxx



1 comment:

  1. I loved joining in this one - my first ever sketch challenge! Such a lot of inspiration from the DT and other entrants, too. :-)

    Thanks for the great blog, and all the work you must put into it.

    Velvet at www.crafting-chaos.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10