Followers

Monday 19 December 2011

Green and Purple Winners

Ohhhh we did'nt have too many play last week but the ones that did were sooooo good I had great difficulty picking my top 3

The overall winner was
7 # Hazel L
Congrats and please choose your 4 digi's and  email suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk  
Top 3
2 # Sarah T
5 # Sandie
9 # eels
Don't forget to snag your banner!

And this weeks Crafty Sentiment Favourite is
1# Bunny
Please choose a digi and email  suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you all for playing along this week
Love Jan
xx


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - a lovely surprise. I've sent an email to Suzette. Merry Christmas to one and all. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! thanks so much I will post my badge prowdly!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my entry in your Top picks. I have nabbed my banner :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10