Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Winner and Top 3 of Our Dies and Punches Challenge

WOW well you certainly like to show us your Dies and Punches. What a great response to the challenge this week. Thanks very much to everyone who entered..

So onto the Winner and Top 3
(chosen at Random)

Winner is 

Mandy (No 92)

Please pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Store and pick 4 Digi Images you want and then Email Shell with the choice.
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com

Our Top 3 are 


Carol  No 41

and

Joyce no 128

Feel Free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges from our sidebar.

Pop Back tomorrow to join in with our next challenge.
Dont forget we are releasing our Summer of Fun Stamps next Thursday!!!


Love from The Design Team.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me in your top 3 and congrats to the other girls too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card in your top 3. I'll add the badge right away!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the top 3 also. I've already put the badge on my blog. I can't wait to join in again. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10