Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

Lots of Snowflakes and sketch challenge......

Morning all, welcome once again to another challenge.... today's challenge has been chosen by our leader Suzette, and this weeks challenge is......

LOTS OF SNOWFLAKES & SKETCH

This week the prize is 2 free digis from Crafty Sentiment Store

and here is the wonderful Design Team's creations for this week..... 
I think they are fab I hope you agree too!





Tammylee

Axa

Heather







So come and share your creation with us again this week!

TUTORIAL WITH REBEKAH
And p.s..... please check out our tutorial blog Rebekah has created a lovely aperture cards tutorial!

NEW TICKET SENTIMENTS

10 new digital Occassions Ticket Sentiments now available.  
I love the fact that they are downloadable
so easy to resize and the fonts on these are super cute. Plus their is something for everyone. 


Love Jo & the DT ladies xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the DT Cards they are super as always. I Don't know where the week goes to! Saturday already and been meaning to get this card done for days!!!! Grrr Hope you have a great Weekend Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great sketch - I decided to use it for all of my Christmas cards this year! Glad I came across your site!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10