Followers

Sunday 31 January 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge 3 (1.31.10)

Hi everyone! WOW our 3rd challenge! And almost to February. I for one LOVE February! And we have a lot of stuff planned for you! Be sure to check all of our blogs tomorrow!!! Now for the challenge. This is the last week we will have just the sketch. Next week we will include little additions.

Here is this weeks sketch.
Here our the wonderful creations!


Kim.

I am sooooo excited to show you even more fun and fabulous creations. February is going to be a GREAT month. You have gotten a few sneak peaks stop by tomorrow for even more!
We would love for you all to play along with us. Create anything you would like using the sketch Suzette has provided and link it here to Mr. Widget. To post on SplitCoast Stampers use this keyword: Craftysentiments3 so we can see your wonderful creation! Have a creative week and see you next week!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I left the photo of the card I made off my entry, so I have entered again on Mr Linky so you can take another look. I wasn't sure if I could delete the original post or not.
    I hope this time, the entry is done right.
    Thank you
    Karen Tallon
    xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10