Followers

Monday 29 November 2021

Winners

  Hello!  It's Anna and I am back to announce Anything goes winners


First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!

Our random winner  is:

#22 - Vilinke 


Our Crafty Sentiments favourite is:

#27 - Kathy 

Congratulations Vilinke and Kathy...
You have  won one image. Please contact Anna to claim your prize

fra8571@gmail.com

 Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:

#5 - Lisa 

#26 - Priya 

#52 - Kathy 

Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

See you tomorrow for the new challenge 


Anna and the Crafty Sentiments Design Team

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and Top 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the winners! Is there going to be a new challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen a December challenge. Will there be one before the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything is okay with you Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the Top 3 spot. Congratulations to the winner and other Top Spots too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. YourDoorStep is here to provide you Name Change in Ajmer service at very affordable prices from the comfort of your home. Get it now at very affordable prices

    ReplyDelete
  7. YourDoorStep is here to provide you Birth Certificate in Delhi service at very affordable prices from the comfort of your home. Get it now at very affordable prices

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10