Followers

Monday 10 August 2020

Anything goes winners

               Hello!  It's Anna and I am back to announce this week Anything goes winners


First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!

Our random winner this week is:

#57 - Kathyk

You have  win one image. Please contact Maria to claim your prize
mdvalle69@gmail.com

 Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:

#59 - Carol Gill

#62 - Claudia

#73 - Betta

Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

See you tomorrow for the new challenge 


Anna and the Crafty Sentiments Design Team

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me as your winner, I've sent you an e-mail.

    Congratulations to CarolsGill, Claudia and Betta too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my project in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10