Followers

Monday 1 June 2020

Anything goes winners

Hello!  It's Anna and I am back to announce this week Anything goes winners

First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!

Our random winner this week is:

#76 - Ans Gilbert

Our Crafty Sentiments favourite is:

#9 - Kim

You have  win one image. Please contact Maria to claim your prize
mdvalle69@gmail.com

 Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:

#21 - Crafty Amy

#26 - Maryann

#56 - Claudia

Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

See you tomorrow for the new challenge 


Anna and the Crafty Sentiments Design Team

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my Winners spot, congrats to the other winners,
    Ansx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci... Merci beaucoup pour le choix de ma carte dans le Top 3.
    Je suis trop contente.
    J'affiche avec joie le badge sur mon blog.
    Félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
    MaryannG

    Thank you ... Thank you very much for choosing my card in the Top 3.
    I am so happy.
    I gladly post the badge on my blog.
    Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10