Followers

Monday 29 April 2019

Anything goes winners

Hello!  It's Beatriz and I am back to announce this week´s Anything goes  winners.

First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!

Our random winner this week is:
#29 Sweterek

Our Crafty Sentiments winner is:

#75 - Marga Bisschops

You have  win one image. Please contact Maria to claim your prize
mdvalle69@gmail.com

 Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:
#54 Shyrl Hare
#80Crea Astrid
#82 Jane Savage
Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

See you tomorrow for the new challenge 




Beatriz and the Crafty Sentiments Design Team

3 comments:

  1. How nice that I am in the Top 3. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my Top 3 place and any congrats to the other winners too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for chosen my card as oké of the winners. Everybody Congrats.😀

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10