Followers

Monday 11 February 2019

Anything goes winners

Hello!  It's Anna and I am back to announce this week  Anything goes winners

First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!


Our random winner this week is:
Our Crafty Sentiments favourite this week is:


You have  win one image. Please contact Maria to claim your prize
mdvalle69@gmail.com

 Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:

#13 - JanR


#80 - Crea Astrid


Congrats, don't forget to grab your top 3 badge

See you tomorrow for the new challenge 


Anna and the Crafty Sentiments Design Team

3 comments:

  1. How nice that I am in the Top 3. Congratulations to ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you chose my ATC as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much!! And congrats to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10