Pages

▼

Tuesday, 27 November 2018

Anything goes challenge

Hello everyone!  Beatriz here to bring you this week's challenge. We loved looking at all of your gorgeous Christmas projects last week challenge.  I wish everyone could be a winner...

This week we have an easy challenge:
"Anything goes"
 We can not wait to see what projects you surprise us with.
You have a chance to win some awesome Crafty Sentiments Designs prizes for playing along.
3 images if the winner used a Crafty Sentiments Designs image.
1 image if the winner has not used a Crafty Sentiments Designs image.
 And our Crafty Sentiments favorite will receive 1 image.

Here is some gorgeous inspiration from our design team:

Maria
Using: My Best Friend

Cristina
Using: Sincerely Yours
Beatriz
Using: Hark the Angel Sing
 Elena 
Using A Fun Christmas

Now it´s your turn, can´t wait to see what you create this week! 
Happy crafting!

Hugs


Beatriz and the Crafty Sentiments DT


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete