Followers

Monday 24 July 2017

Clean and simple or fussy and fancy winners

Hello!  It's Beatriz  and I am back to announce this week's Clean and simple or Fussy and Fancy winner.
First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!
Our winner this week is:

#2 Ria



Our Crafty Sentiments favourite is


 You have each won 1 image.  Please contact Julie to claim your prize.
julieodil@charter.net


Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:

#13Anet

#46 JanR

#57 Carol Gill

 Don't forget to grab your badge from the side bar!

Good luck in the new challenge!

{{hugs}}
Beatriz and the Crafty Sentiments design team

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thank you so much for picking my card :) thankss and congrats to all the other winners :) hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my journal page in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning inspiration from the design team, off to purchase that image.


    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10