Followers

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Add A Sentiment Winners

Good Morning all, 
Deborah here to announce the winner, top 3 and CS Favorite. I have to say it was a challenge in itself to choose from all the fabulous entries. I wish I could name you all winners. :D But there can only be one winner for the Prize. 

So the random winner for the
 Surprise Prize it is


#55 Karen C
**Contact Suzestte at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk within 7 days to claim your prize


TOP 3


#106 Barb (My Stamping Addiction


#89 Jacee (Simply paper card design)


#65 Andree Clark

***Congrat's please  collect your TOP 3 CS Badge***


Favorite for using Crafty Sentiment Designs 


#22 Margaret A.

***Grab your Favorite Badge ***

I just want to say I enjoyed looking at all of your creative projects. 
Please join us again for out next Challenge. 
Deborah : D

                                                                                                                                                               

Good Morning Everyone, It's me Deborah introducing this weeks 
New Challenge

"Add A Sentiment"!

I am so excited to be hosting my first challenge here at 
Crafty Sentments Designs.

Please join us in this fun challenge and show us your wonderful Sentiments on your cards or projects. 

Take a look below to see all the beautiful and inspirational cards our Design Team has created. I know you will be amazed at their creativity. Please leave them a little love with a comment.

Our prize this week is

a surprise for the winner!



Kerry using Rose Fairy and Birthday Sentiments Set 1



Gail 

Deborah using CD 2 Sweet Collection 






As always beautiful work ladies. 

So now it's your turn and don't forget to add #3 after your name if used a CS image, #3 if you are a follower of our Inspiration blog and #6 if you've done both, so you could have up to 6 chances to win ... 

Also if you've used a CS image you could be picked 
to be our favourite, and have your card placed in members gallery.


Wishing you a great week

Thanks for joining us


Deborah and the Crafty Sentiments DT xx






5 comments:

  1. Anne-Maries little set is amazing! LOVE the papers.. Your coloring is gorgeous! T/hose pirate flags are great. This is just GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable inspirations from the DT!
    Thanks for the challenge.

    Just realised I forgot to place a 3 after my name...as always xD
    seems I'm getting old.

    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just placed a card. HOpe you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just seen my card picked as one of the top 3-am so excited thank you so much. Will proudly add the badge to my blog. Congratulations to the other winners too xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10