Followers

Monday 14 July 2014

Anything Goes - Winners

Wow what a lot of lovely fab entries
Thank you all for playing along
Our winner chosen at random
who wins the lovely CD is

156 - Vannessa
please contact

Suzette at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk within 7 days to claim your prize
Top 3 which was soooooooooo difficult
Okay it was top 5 this week shhhhhh



6. Tiziana B.

16. My wedding card

84. Dodici

97. Hello Charlotte

144. Marina| Edwards Design

My Crafty Sentiments Fav
Michelle 
How cute is this!!

Thanks for playing along - join us tomorrow
for another fab challenge
(and maybe a freebie!!! sssshhhh)

4 comments:

  1. Many, many thanks for choosing my basket in your Top"3" ;O). I'm very happy!
    Congratulations to the other winners.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaww thanks for putting me as a Crafty Sentiments fave - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in top 5:)
    Thank you!!!
    Hugs,
    Dora

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10