Followers

Monday 2 June 2014

Photo Inspiration - Winners









The winner of 3 digi's that was chosen at random is
17 - Suze



Please email 



scattyjan_814@msn.com


within 7 days with you choice of 3 digi's from the store and please take your winners badge.

Hi Craftin Suzie here with my Top 3 for our Photo Inspiration Challenge.  Mmmm I can see it was a challenge for a lot of you but I have been totally inspired by the following 3:

No. 14 Vanessa
No. 3 Monika
No. 12 Anet

Make sure you get our Top 3 Badge and display it on your blog with pride!

My Crafty Sentiments favourite is:

No. 14 Vanessa



Well done Vanessa love it! Don't forget your badge.  Thank you everyone who took part. I really hope you can join us tomorrow for a brand new challenge with a fantastic prize "wink wink". Hugs to all of you xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as your Top 3 DT, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for choosing my card as your TOP 3 yaayyy I am soo happy...and congrats to Vanessa the winner..and may I ask where do you put the Link to take my top 3 Badge...again many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10