Followers

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Mothers day and a GDT spot


Before we get onto this weeks challenge 
We are currently looking for someone for join us for 3 months as  GDT, We are looking for someone who loves to colour, can commit for 3 months , leaving comments per rota etc 
You will recieve all your images to work with and also a discount to the store - and to work alongside a great DT team
Interested?? Please pop GDT after you name on your entry this week
xx
**
Hello its Susan here and this is my first time doing this so be gentle with me.  Today sees the start of a fabulous new challenge - we want to see your projects for Mother's Day.  Here in the U.K. Mothering Sunday is this coming Sunday but I realise many of you celebrate it at different times across the world.  Please make something either for a Mother or perhaps a Special Lady if, like me, you no longer have your mother.  The entries last week were fabulous and I do hope you can join in this week and it would be so nice to see your Crafty Sentiments images too.  Look at the prize for the lucky winner:


Remember for more chances of winning use a Crafty Sentiments image and add #3 after your name, be a follower of the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration Blog and add #3 after your name and if you use a Crafty Sentiments image AND are a follower of the Inspirations Blog then add #6 after your name for 6 chances of winning!

Right lets see what the talented Design Team have done:













Wow fabulous work ladies! Now lets see what you can do - good luck everyone.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting an error message stating "We're sorry...

    We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." I think I just posted this and it didn't show up but I wanted to leave my email just incase. precious78@bellsouth.net if you know how to correct it please let me know. I really love your site and even signed up as a possible GDT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations from you all.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations everyone!
    Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Great job Susan!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ya I forgot to put GDT after my entry...#23. http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/hi-blogging-friends.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all the DT for having me again for the past 3 months! i have loved my time creating with the
    adorable CS images alongside all of you! I'll be sure to join in the challenges from time to time!! Thanks again! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10