Followers

Monday 30 September 2013

Winners - Not a Card

Evening all! Rachel here with the results from the Crafty Sentiments challenge - Not a Card. Wow - what a range of wonderful entries there was.

Our Lucky winner that was chosen by random is
36 - Kevin 
Please contact
suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk
within 7 days with your home address details 
please head your email
*Me and My Dragon blog prize winner*


We also have another special winner this week
Brooke who is 7 years old and made this fantastic Bookmark

Brooke please choose a digi stamp from the Crafty Sentiments store and email
scattyjan_814@msn.com

I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and had a favourite 5 if truth be known - but I finally got it down to three - so my top three for the challenge are;


you really are a talented bunch - so well done to all who took part.

There was a Crafty Sentiments Favourite too this week which was no.42 Dewi


Thanks so much for joining us this week and hopefully you'll drop by again in the morning to see our new challenge!

Hugs

Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. I am delighted to be a winner of your fabulous challenge, Thank you so much, and congratulations to the others.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top 3! I will proudly display your badge linked back to your blog! May God always bless you in very special ways. hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top three. I was both surprised and delighted. Thanks also for the fun challenges you come up with and for the fabulous inspiration from your talented DT.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10