Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Father's Day....

Good Morning, Jo here with today's challenge... First off I would like to thank those who joined us in our white on white challenge last week, some wonderful creations!



This weeks challenge is....... 

FATHER'S DAY

and we have another rubber stamp 

from Suzette for this weeks prize DR. TOBEY



So in honour of the men in our life 
here are some wonderful creations from the Design Team






Gemma
Shelby


Caz

I do hope you can join in with us again this week!

Love the Jo & Design Team xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT cards, so glad I just discovered your cute challenge blog! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I nearly forgot to add my link.
    Great DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dt creations and fab challenge!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10