Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Summer Doily Tutorial

 Step by Step
Tutorial on using our Summer Doily
By Suzette

I had some time to play with this lovely new Summer Doily and I am so excited about the design.


 The die comes to you packaged like this 
and you get a clean cut everytime
summer doily  
Our metal dies is of good quality metal made in the USA. The little holes in the die help you to pop your card/paper very easily.

 metal doily

After choosing what colour card/paper you wish to cut, use small pieces of masking tape to hold your die to your paper before running it through your cutting machine.
 cutting the doily
For this Demo I use my Bigshot 

with the adaptor plate.  


I have also cut this die in the 
Grand Calibur and Happy Cut 
and it cuts beautifully.



Once you have finish cutting the doily and you remove it from the adaptor plates it come out easily.



I use a scoring tool to pop the waste bits out but if you have a pricking tool or any other tool 
you can use it, the choice is yours.



Now it is up to you to either ink the edges

 or just use it as is, I just love this one.

Hope I have showed you how great 

and easy this doily is to use



Please remember to keep checking our website for new products and updates.


Love Suzette x

4 comments:

  1. great die - lovely clean cut - will have to look out for this one! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die and the clean end result is just perfect. Thank you for showing it. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful die and the clean end result is just perfect. Thank you for showing it. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous detailed die! Looks fab!

    I was just wondering if the winner had been announced for the "Spring Challenge" I have looked but can't seem to find it?

    Thanks so much,
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10