Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

WINNER and Top 3

Hello, good evening everyone. Hope you all had a good Easter break and ate lots of yummy easter goodies :D I'm here to announce the winner and Top 3 from last week's Bunnies Challenge.

So without further delay, the winner picked is


Congrats Tracey, please email Jo here with your choice of 3 digis from the store.

and the Top 3 for this week are
4 - Mary C
13 - Jo
33 - Pat K

Congrats ladies. Please pick your badges from the sidebar and don't forget everyone to come again tomorrow for the new challenge.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3. Congratulations to all the winners.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so pleased - thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3. I will show my badge proudly and congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10