Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

Ribbons & Bow AND a blog hop

Good morning, Jac here, and welcome to another challenge at Crafty Sentiments, but before I get onto the challenge details I want to let you know about our blog hop.

You can be in with a chance of winning the 1 of the 4 New Main Summer of Fun Character stamps from us. They are amazing. Four of you will receive 1 each of the stamps. So you have a great chance of winning. 
The Rules are simple. 

1 Post the Summer of Fun Banner on your sidebar with a Link to the Crafty Sentiments Store.

2. Comment on the Design Teams Cards Previewing the images for Thursday 25 August.

Right then the order for the hop is as follows (just in case you get lost on the way round.)




ok so nice and easy.

Now on to this weeks challenge, which we know you are all gonna love, it's ribbons and bows and the DT have been busy making their wonderful creations to inspire you, dont forget to leave them some love on your travels!
Axa




Tanya


Didnt I tell you it was wonderful work!,  Now its over to you lets see your ribbons and bows. 

Oh and one more very important announcement before I go, the Crafty Sentiments Challenge is moving to a Tuesday so for this week only we have a long week, your entries to the challenge must be in by Monday 5 September  ready for the new challenge on Tuesday 6th September.

Happy hopping, Jac & the DT xx








10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the fun hop. I loved all the really cute cards! I love these adorable stamps too! Great job DT! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    Banner linked up on rt sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards on the hop everyone! I posted the banner on my sidebar and linked back to the store! I commented on everyone's except Tanya's...for whatever reason I can only see part of the word verification and not all of it so I can't leave a comment on hers...I tried atleast 3 times! Sorry Tanya but I LOVE the cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, great stamps, great dt! Thanks so much for sharing:-)
    jejaeb (at) cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hop! Image and link to the store is in my sidebar and I've gone round all the team and left a comment with exception to the last link - the word verification would not show me the box to type into so I couldn't leave a comment - I tried on 3 different posts!

    Wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT work and great hop - thanks.
    I have linked the details on my sidebar and visited all the DT but couldn't leave a comment on the last one - Tanya as not able to type the word verfification in - sorry!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards and Stamps.. I enjoyed seeing all the cards.. Thanks for sharing with us. I am beginner to Paper craft..It was very useful to me.. Thanks :) I have posted the banner on the right side of my blo below the labels. I have given my comments on the DTs blogs.. I loved all the cards..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards.. All the cards and stamps are wonderful.. I am a beginner to paper craft and it was very useful to me.. Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards with us. I have posted the banner onj the right side of my blog below the labels with the link back and also visited and commented on all the blogs of the DT members. I enjoyed all the stamps.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed the blog hop.Fantastic creations from your design team.Loving these new stamps.So cute and different.Couldn't leave a comment on Tanya's blog as the blog kept crashing.Great card though Tanya.Love Debbie Johns. x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10