Followers

Thursday 16 December 2010

Anything Goes........

Good Morning all, well it is our final challenge for 2010...... but yes, we will be back in 2011 with more wonderful challenges and more sponsors too and lots of new releases!  So I do hope you can join in with us and on behalf of Suzette and the team I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year full of wonderful surprises......  Also we wish Axa a wonderful wedding this weekend!

So the challenge that will run through till the 5th of Jan is........

Anything Goes

So here are the wonderful creations of the design team, theses ladies are just fab!

And our prize this week will be some digis from our shop......



Axa


Heather

Tammylee

Jac



                                                                               Claudine
                                                                                  
Love Jo xxx



10 comments:

  1. The cards by the DT are gorgeous. I love all of the snowmen, also. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work by the DT. Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here with your challenge but looking forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the DT samples! gorgeous thanks for the challenge and merry xmas all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time entering your challenge. Thanks for the chance to play along. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted this a day before your challenge went up, but I wanted to share anyway. I made this card for Axa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the opportunity to play along in this challenge.

    Janine A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations everyone! happy holidays and thank you for a fun challenge! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!

    Thank you for this open challenge!!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have enjoyed the challenges that you've provided in 2010 and I look forward to 2011. It sounds like it's going to be a great year. I'm adding a link to my site from yours. I also forgot to put "DT" after my name on card #238. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10