Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

Challenge 18


Hi Crafty Sentiment Fans!
Wow!! I am blown away by all the entries for last week thanks everyone for participating and I hope you will continue to join us week after week.

The winner of last weeks was.... #2 Kaos (chosen by Random.org)

Please e-mail Suzette at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk
please e-mail no later than 9pm gmt on Saturday May 22, 2010.

If no response from the winner the prize is automatically forfeited.
the challenge ends at 9pm gmt on Saturday and the new challenge each week will be posted on Sundays at 9am gmt
We hope you’re ready for another wonderful Challenge this week:
Anything to get the creativity flowing!
It is always a bonus if you use a Crafty Sentiments stamp but any stamp will work!

Now on to this weeks challenge.
Use Pink, Purple and your favorite nuetral color for a FUN color challenge


The Prize for this week is from the lovely Helen from


Here is a little about her and her wonderful products
A little bit about me:
In my shop I sell handmade cards, gifts, knitted items & digi images. I recently knitted some characters for channel five - Jason Bradbury, Justin Lee Collins & Ian Wright. They have appeared on either tv in the paper or both!! Because my crafty pals make all their own gorgeous cards & gifts I decided to start doing a range of digis. I hope to expand my range very soon. Good luck to all x


Here is some wonderful inspirations from the design team:


Kim

Lisa

Pinky

Melissa


To post on SplitCoast Stampers use this keyword: Craftysentiments18 so we can see your wonderful creation! Have a creative week and see you next week. To be eligible for the prize this week please post either the link to your blog post or the link to your image in your online gallery using the widget below.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I received my price in today's mail - thanks again so much!!

    I am looking forward to the next challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty cards ladies, love the girly colour combo. janex

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10