Followers

Friday 15 January 2010

Yasmin by Lamplight

Hello girls. Friday again and my day for posting a card using a stamp and sentiment from the Crafty Sentiment range. I have chosen To ink up "Yasmin" and coloured her with Copic Ciaos in a winter get up. She is obviously on her way to a torchlight service before Christmas so I chose the "Joy to the World" sentiment to go with her. The papers are GCD "No Worries". The flowers are hand made and the ribbon is from my stash. She makes a gorgeous Christmas card and I hope you like her.
Why not pop over to the Crafty Sentiments shop to see the full range of stamps and sentiments available to buy. There are due to be some fantastic additions to the range of stamps very soon. I understand that they will be launched in a blog hop soon to be announced.
More great news !!!!! From Sunday 17th January this Crafty Sentiments blog is to become a Challenge Blog Woopeee! so why not come over on Sunday and join us in this venture.
Do have a great crafting day and feel free to leave any comments you might have to make on this card.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10