Followers

Monday 2 January 2012

Bookmark winner & Top 3

Gosh, it's Jac here and my apologies for being so late with announcing the winner & top 3 of our Bookmark challenge.  Before I do that though I would like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year and I hope you will continue to join us for more fabulous challenges throughout 2012.

First of all my top 3 for this week are (in numerical order)..
5   Janette G.  
13 Sarah T  
31 Glo  
Don't forget to snag your banner!
 
And now its over to Random.org for the winner of the Bookmark challenge ...

... 5  Janette G. 

Congratulations Janette, top 3 and winner, please choose your 4 digi's and  email suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk 

Unfortunatley no Crafty Sentiment Favourite ~ Remember to be in with a chance of winning this accolade and a free digi from the store all you need to do is use a Crafty Sentiments Image and what better time than now to get one (or a few) as there is a sale going on over at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Right we will see you back here tomorrow with a new challenge AND some wonderful new images that you are not going to want to miss!

Crafty Sentiments DT xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! I have already posted the banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo Top 3 and a winner! WOW! Thank so much for making me a winner:0)

    I will add both banners on my blog! And then email Suzette...woo hoo so excited!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10